Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Streets Of Rage Remake V.5

Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter JCxING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzco View Post
    I had it, it was a great beat 'em up back in the day. I think I had part 2, but I played them recently, still just as great as they were in the good ol' days.
    Couldn't agree more. I normally go back and play these when I'm bored, like once every couple of months.

Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter Shinobi3's Avatar

just looking at it, seems like its based off of part 3. that one was the only streets of rage i like. ill try this game out later though, thanks

Junior Member Contemporary

I love this game and i would love to see sega pick this up, give these people some royalties and put it on the psn/live

Quote Originally Posted by codraziel View Post
    I love this game and i would love to see sega pick this up, give these people some royalties and put it on the psn/live
    I personally think it would be wrong of SEGA to make money from this since it's a fan-made game. I hope they realize what douche bags they have been and actually let the developers re-release it.

I think the developers released at a bad time though as SOR2 was just released on the APP store and obviously SEGA want to make money from that. I mean they waited 8 years to release it, why couldn't of they waited a little bit longer. Could of made a difference but maybe not. I guess will never know.

Member Starting To Post gatmanPR's Avatar

yea i use to play part 2 all the time hate the boss with the jetpack though :D

Quote Originally Posted by gatmanPR View Post
    yea i use to play part 2 all the time hate the boss with the jetpack though :D
    Lol Jet was awesome but tough. I always wanted to play as him but out of the bosses, Shiva is pretty cool.

I had this game in my Sega Genesis 32 bit back in my day. A really lovely game. Shiva in SoR3 = FTW. Ahahahaha. + Rep for the upload man.

Senior Member PS3ISO Enthusiast DCJoeDog's Avatar

I grabbed it when the game was released by the devs, and before sega gave them the old C&D. Great re-make of a great game.
    URNotE

Quote Originally Posted by rajano1 View Post
    thanks for the link just completed all 3 on the ps3 megadrive emulator :)
    If you don't mind me asking... how were you able to do this? I'd like to play this on ps3.

Edit: NVM, I see now that you were talking about playing 1-3 on your megadrive emu.
    Last edited by grimniggzy; 22nd January 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Member PS3ISO Member robotech2079's Avatar

Hopefully I won't get grilled for asking this, but is there a way to take the files from the PC version, use something like DOS2PS3, and convert this into a .pkg file? That might be the way to go to make this work on the PS3. Anyone have ideas? I've played this on the PC and can tell everyone here that it is an excellent game! You can use the regular characters in all three games, plus several of the boss characters (Ash, Shiva, Mr. X, Roo, and Elecktra, and even more if you have the right patch files).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12