Thread: [FILE.AL] PS4 Hacked Games Collection ♣ Firmware 1.76 Required ♣ KOTF Releases ♣ More

Top LvL Moderator PS3ISO AllStar Sahil00150's Avatar

Talking [FILE.AL] PS4 Hacked Games Collection ♣ Firmware 1.76 Required ♣ KOTF Releases ♣ More

WELCOME TO THE HACKED PS4 FW 1.76 GAMES COLLECTION

These Dumps are currently playable via webkit exploit on PS4 Firmware 1.76 Hacked. Currently there are limited games playable and games which have firmware lower then 1.76 are working. I will update this thread time to time whenever KOTF (Scene Group) release PS4 game dump i will upload it here so Bookmark this thread by pressing CTRL + D. One last thing these games only work with 1.76 Firmware so people who are on greater firmware please don't download these files. Thank You.

1.76fw PS4, socat, elf loader, terminal, ftp client, ftp payload, netcat decrypted game modules per game, extracted game and kernel hooks patch. if a kernal exploit is released for current firmwares, these dumps will work fine there also. Replace the files in CUSA?????─app0 with the files in CUSA?????─Crack Boot PS4, Enable FTP Payload, Navigate to Data and make the directory CUSA?????, FTP the contents of CUSA?????─app0 from this relase into the CUSA????? folder you just created. Reboot your PS4. Load the elf loader on your PC, open command prompt in, or cd to your "socat" directory. Launch the PS4 Browser and go to "elf loader", Once you have got to stage 5, execute this socat command. "socat ─u FILE:kernel_hooks TCP:PS4ip:5054" after it executes run, "netcat nc PS4ip 5088" when you see the message "Started Sucessfully" appear, press the PS button and launch Playroom to start the game.

Checkout below video guide to play games on FW 1.76 webkit hacked you can see the complete guide here

Game Title NFO Language Firmware Download Link
    Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Check Here MULTi8 1.76 Hacked Click Here
    Far Cry 4 Check Here MULTi7 1.76 Hacked Click Here
    FIFA 14 Check Here MULTi5 1.76 Hacked Click Here
    FIFA 15 Check Here MULTi8 1.76 Hacked Click Here
    Grand Theft Auto V Check Here MULTi8 1.76 Hacked Click Here
    Knack Check Here MULTi7 1.76 Hacked Click Here
    Wolfenstein The New Order Check Here MULTi4 1.76 Hacked Click Here

Last edited by Sahil00150; 16th October 2017 at 01:34 PM.

Member Starting To Post

Well nice to see progress in the scene. Unfortunately I have a higher firmware. But, my fingers are crossed.

Top LvL Moderator PS3ISO AllStar Sahil00150's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becksterorange View Post
    Well nice to see progress in the scene. Unfortunately I have a higher firmware. But, my fingers are crossed.
    There are rumors about 4.55 and 5.00 kexploit so expect higher framework jailbreak soon.

Member Starting To Post

Been sitting on my 3.55 for a while now.

Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter

I hope there will be on 5.00 hahaha can't go back now

Junior Member Contemporary

please update to 4.05

Junior Member Contemporary

stuck on 5.03 myself.... :(
    its up to 4.55 now so grats to the rest of you ;)