Thread: Your opinion matters !!!

Junior Member Starting To Post

Post Your opinion matters !!!

Hey guys,

Got myself Ps4 and invested in GTA 5, Assassin's Creed Black Flag and the Witcher 3(worth every fucking penny).
    So I always wanted a wrestling games so got wwe 2k16, guys no tutorial in it.....I hadn't played previous titles but they should have provided how to play....basic tutorial....absolutely nothing.......understood how to grapple and run and punch but how give a move? I don't know. I have played so many games my life but lost patience with this one.....never had any issues with any games am always adaptable but this was a joke.

So my question is do u guys know any good tutorial material I can look for on google or should I get a refund....???!

Also guys I did my research on Dragon Age Inquisition.....read about game being buggy but I wanted to play this and bought it anyway had 4 gigs patch installed.....havent started this game yet......so is the game bugs being patched or is there still some game ending bugs out there.....or should I get a refund?

Shoot!!

Serenity

PS4 Dragon Age should be fine. I tried wwe 2k16 aswell same thoughts, i hate 2k, i didnt look for a tut i just deleted that crap, i game with no tut is just stupid imo. The top 3 you mentioned are great games!!!