User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Resigning Xploder saves here!

  1. #1
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Resigning Xploder saves here!

    PS3 Xploder save Resigning Service

    Its pretty simple, You upload one of your saves and the save you want resigning to Mediafire


    1 save at a time and must have a min of 10 posts.

  2. #2
    Member PS3ISO Member theking123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boobooman View Post
    PS3 Xploder save Resigning Service

    Its pretty simple, You upload one of your saves and the save you want resigning to Mediafire


    1 save at a time and must have a min of 10 posts.
    the save i want http://www.mediafire.com/?3z8i0wiwml26x8f ..my save http://www.mediafire.com/?0hkdp7xedh1uy28.i do hope you can do it as my PS3 Xploder just ran out the is 2 saves in the saves i want if u can do them both thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theking123 View Post
    the save i want http://www.mediafire.com/?3z8i0wiwml26x8f ..my save http://www.mediafire.com/?0hkdp7xedh1uy28.i do hope you can do it as my PS3 Xploder just ran out the is 2 saves in the saves i want if u can do them both thx
    There is something wrong if you save link, It just takes me to myfiles lol

  4. #4
    Member PS3ISO Member theking123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boobooman View Post
    There is something wrong if you save link, It just takes me to myfiles lol
    new link for my save pal http://www.mediafire.com/?0hkdp7xedh1uy28
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Member PS3ISO Member theking123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    can u still do the save m8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Yup, Just got in, Kinda DRUNK! Will do it in the morning

  7. #7
    Member PS3ISO Member theking123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boobooman View Post
    Yup, Just got in, Kinda DRUNK! Will do it in the morning
    lol ok thx m8 will +rep u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Senior Member Immortal
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    I don't live, cuz I'm a god.
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    could you please resign this save with my profile? http://www.mediafire.com/?cucvy9gfx1of36f

    here's a savedata signed with mine http://www.mediafire.com/?cucvy9gfx1of36f

  9. #9
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theking123 View Post
    lol ok thx m8 will +rep u
    Your save didnt work for some reason, I found this one think its the same.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?dq5py1ixkddreyv

    Its already resigned for ya.

  10. #10
    Member PS3ISO Member theking123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boobooman View Post
    Your save didnt work for some reason, I found this one think its the same.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?dq5py1ixkddreyv

    Its already resigned for ya.
    wrong save pal if u can get me a 100% super street fighter 4 save it will be much appreciated the game is hard as hell to platnum thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •