Thanks for Your Donations
I installed but when booting into the react account, an error occurs 80028c0b and i cant run the DT. What problem do i have ?
This is the ISO that I use, it is a working copy of Project Diva 1 play this and save it then launch the connecting software that is giving you that error. This version of project diva is Japanese patched with English....Enjoy
Last edited by One2thr456svn; 24th December 2011 at 03:48 PM.
Reason: Added megaupload file
Yea, I already figured it out.
Apparently that screen shows up even if you are not using a save that was downloaded from the net and copied to the save directory.
And i don't think you need the iso of the game to use the connectivity software.
But you are going to need it if you want to use downloaded saves.
Here's the procedure (Assumes saves downloaded from the net use slot 1):
1. copy save to psp.
2. start project diva.
3. load downloaded save.
4. save downloaded save to a different slot.
5. exit project diva.
6. delete ORIGINAL downloaded save, not the new one that was copied via project diva.
7. start the connectivity software and enjoy!
Oh, i think you are going to have to have a save in the first slot. you can do the procedure above and just copy the copied save to the first slot via project diva.
Last edited by alatnet; 24th December 2011 at 04:40 PM.
Need Help with Installation
I wanted to play DT on my PS3 so i tried this guide but it doesn´t work for me, but I've done everything according to the instructions in the first post. If anyone can help me i would be very grateful. Here are the steps I have done:
1) I installed the Rebug 3.55.2 Firmware and then the newest Update 0.6
2) I copied the Game (NPJB00047) on my PS3 Hard Drive (Dev_HDD0/game), then i installed the Update 1.01 for Dreamy Theater. I also copied the "exdata" Folder to the root of my usb-stick.
3) My next step was to install ReACTPSN 2.0:
- I extracted the Rebug vsh Files.zip (Root - USB), and the reActPSN2.0.pkg. Then i started multiMAN and changed "write access to /dev_Flash" to activated, to copy the *.vsh Files to "dev_blind/vsh/module". My next step was to deactivate the "write access to /dev_Flash".
Then i restarted my PS3 and now i installed the reActPSN2.0.pkg.
4) I have created a user with the name "cc"
5) I logged in with the user "cc"
6) I plugged in my USB flash drive into the right slot.
7) I started ReActPSN 2.0, and my PS3 restarted automatically, the user "cc" have now a long user name...
8) I logged in with the new "cc" user.
9) I start the Dreamy Theater game but i get the 80xxxxxx Error Code :O.
Can anyone tell me what i do wrong :(, please i really want to play Dreamy Theater. Thanks for your help.
Last edited by vocaloid01; 6th February 2012 at 01:30 AM.
^ I have the same problem but I installed reactpsn 1.11 instead of 2.0
I too would want some help.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: Actually all you have to do after you have installed everything from the tutorial is to run reactpsn one more time, after logging in to the long name, and then run dreamy theater to not have the error.
Last edited by Furygods; 9th February 2012 at 01:45 PM.
Johnny has the game in his PSN thread react-less, thanks to some helpful users was able to play the game, had to update the PSP.
Last edited by Moosetrack; 12th February 2012 at 01:46 AM.
I have the exact same problem. I'm on 3.55.2 update 6 using ReactPSN 2.2. Using the folder name aa works for other games after I got the files needed myself (hold R1 then extract them from the zip and put the folder in the root) so I tried getting the file for this game myself as well since the method seems different. It worked as I can see the file but after the aa user is renamed I still get error 80xxxxxxxx, trying the new file on user cc doesn't rename it. The aa user might have been renamed due to other files working and not the Dreamy Theater one (but I know it's there).
Originally Posted by vocaloid01
Sigh, I haven't had this game working since firmware 3.41.
Edit: I forgot, by the newer method (and maybe the old as well) you can log back into your main account after logging into aa and your main account is what will have the game activated. It worked for other games for me, reactivated my DLC under my main account.
does anyone still have a download link for the project diva full game in psp?
i really dont want to use pspiso since it is now full of spyware and botnet
By alatnet in forum PS3 Requests
Last Post: 2nd November 2011, 10:38 AM
By psycovirus in forum PS3 Tutorials
Last Post: 1st November 2011, 12:20 AM
By saito1234 in forum PS3 Requests
Last Post: 9th August 2011, 04:40 AM
By riamux in forum PS3 Requests
Last Post: 11th June 2011, 08:16 PM
By VentusRI in forum PS3 Requests
Last Post: 27th October 2010, 05:04 AM
Tags for this Thread