User Tag List

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 176

Thread: 4.46.1 CFW Rebug LITE and 4.46.1CFW Rebug REX noob friendly Installation tutorial

  1. #91
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    My ps3 hdd got corrupted few days ago. At that time it was asking for System Restore but i just switched it off and didn't do anything. Today it doesn't even ask me to do system restore. It tells to put a fw of 4.40 or above. If I update my firmware to 4.46 which I downloaded before installing multiman and everything, will I be able to play backup games or it will be become like original and then I have to remod it?

  2. #92
    Removed from the staff team! Athanatos GSTAR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,177
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santanu18 View Post
    My ps3 hdd got corrupted few days ago. At that time it was asking for System Restore but i just switched it off and didn't do anything. Today it doesn't even ask me to do system restore. It tells to put a fw of 4.40 or above. If I update my firmware to 4.46 which I downloaded before installing multiman and everything, will I be able to play backup games or it will be become like original and then I have to remod it?
    You'll be fine if you install 4.46 CFW, install 4.46.1 LITE.

  3. #93
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSTAR01 View Post
    You'll be fine if you install 4.46 CFW, install 4.46.1 LITE.
    Will I be able to install Multiman and Showtime after installing 4.46.1 LITE?

  4. #94
    Removed from the staff team! Athanatos GSTAR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,177
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santanu18 View Post
    Will I be able to install Multiman and Showtime after installing 4.46.1 LITE?
    Yes

  5. #95
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Thank you very much. I hope everything works out fine.

  6. #96
    Junior Member Starting To Post
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Is it ok to jump from rogero to rebug? tnx alot

  7. #97
    Removed from the staff team! Athanatos GSTAR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,177
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weak007 View Post
    Is it ok to jump from rogero to rebug? tnx alot
    Yes, it's fine.

  8. #98
    Removed from the staff team! Athanatos GSTAR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,177
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Tutorial updates
    -4.46.1 REX added
    -MD5 checksums updated
    -Some text changes

  9. #99
    Junior Member Starting To Post
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I am confused between Rebug and Rogero 4.46.
    I have fat PS3 with 3.55 kmeaw..
    I want to upgrade to either Rebug or Rogero 4.46.
    but i want to know which of the following will support my previous save games and also whcih one will be more good for PS2 and PSP games.
    Also the patches for new games come out on which of the aforementioned CFWs.
    Waiting for reply.
    Tnx in advance.

  10. #100
    Removed from the staff team! Athanatos GSTAR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,177
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g0w2 View Post
    I am confused between Rebug and Rogero 4.46.
    I have fat PS3 with 3.55 kmeaw..
    I want to upgrade to either Rebug or Rogero 4.46.
    but i want to know which of the following will support my previous save games and also whcih one will be more good for PS2 and PSP games.
    Also the patches for new games come out on which of the aforementioned CFWs.
    Waiting for reply.
    Tnx in advance.
    Answered here
    Code:
    http://www.ps3iso.com/ps3-tutorials/181718-4-46cfw-rogero-v1-00-a-104.html#post866384

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •