1. Disable the internet on your PS3 and take out any disc inside (if any)
2. Download Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7.PUP
3. Copy the PUP file to USB\PS3\UPDATE\ and rename it to PS3UPDAT
4. Download MD5 Checker
, run it, and check the update PUP matches MD5: 8F8166B25D6BED891F292C77DE5C4B28
5. Remove the USB from computer and plug to PS3's right-most port. Turn off PS3.
6. Enter Recovery Menu:
- 1. Touch and hold the power button until you hear the third beep (then let go = console turns off)
2. Touch and hold the power button until you hear a double beep (then let go)
3. Connect your controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button
4. Choose System Update and install the firmware via storage media
6. After installation completes, remove the USB and plug it to your computer and delete the PS3UPDAT.PUP file
7. Download multiMAN 04.20.00 BASE CEX
and copy it to the root of your USB
8. Plug the USB to your PS3, in XMB hover over GAME tab and click on Install Package Files
and install MultiMan
Done. You are now on Rogero CEX CFW 3.55 v3.7.
Proceed to STEP 1.