Greetings to everyone.
this tutorial is to change the PARAM.SFO Red Dead Redemption and to skip the update.
A. - We download the editor Sfo
2. - Download updates red dead redemption (it's 1.06)
3.-We update our game (in install package files).
4. - We entered multiman and go to File Manager, The route is hdd0/games/BLUS30418 or BLES00680
5. - Copy the Param SFO to our pendrive.
6. - We use Sfo editor and change the version 1.07
We save and return to multiman.
7. - Replace the file that is in multiman by just modifying and Ready
8. - In Play Online
+REP ME IF I WAS HELPFUL
the game crashes when loading multiplayer, how to solve?
the game plays fine but only cfw users can play
+rep if i have helped you
PSN ID: aj_desmond
When I go online, I can't find no one in Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer .-. I go to every Free Roam but there's nobody :(
Anyway, does this methody applys for any game?
Awesome! Does this work for Black Ops, too? +rep
I do everything just like the tutorial but when i start the game appears a black screen for a few seconds and then return to XMB.
Anyone can help me?