User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: PS2 Classics/Manager - HELP!!

  1. #1
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default PS2 Classics/Manager - HELP!!

    Hey guys. For the past 2 days I've been trying EVERYTHING to get the ps2 isos to work using the placeholder/manager on my rogero 4.30 2.05 and for the life of me its still giving me the Copyright error (80029513). Anyone else run into this problem and found a way? lemme know please, i'd greatly appreciate it!

  2. #2
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    did you use react correctly?

  3. #3
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qayqayqay112 View Post
    did you use react correctly?
    i followed the guide to the letter! reactPSN worked and everything

  4. #4
    Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Did you use react with both the folders provided with placeholder?

  5. #5
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRoses22 View Post
    Did you use react with both the folders provided with placeholder?
    Yup! used the .rap file that came with placeholder 2P000...etc thru reactPSN 2.23. Still nothing. I even got the new placeholder (R3)

  6. #6
    Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Delete the profile and react+placeholder and try..
    1) install R2 placeholder
    2) install react
    3) create aa account
    4) login and run react w the aa account.
    5) install placeholder manager

    REMEMBER to delete the react file in your hdd0/home/ folder before you re-install so its a fresh install.
    Also installing react while in the aa account seemed to give me the copy-write issue error.

  7. #7
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRoses22 View Post
    Delete the profile and react+placeholder and try..
    1) install R2 placeholder
    2) install react
    3) create aa account
    4) login and run react w the aa account.
    5) install placeholder manager

    REMEMBER to delete the react file in your hdd0/home/ folder before you re-install so its a fresh install.
    Also installing react while in the aa account seemed to give me the copy-write issue error.
    Just tried it...no go =(
    Maybe its my directory folder?
    mine looks like this

    dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Game
    Game/SAVEDATA with 2 VME files inside
    Game/Cover_FULL.PNG
    ISO.BIN.ENC

    Is this right?

  8. #8
    Junior Member Contemporary
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Did you put your USB drive into the closess hole to the ps3 light ? The usb slot thats not near the edge of ps3 casing. Its called usb0000 not usb0006.

    My ReactPsn didnt install correctly with the first usb slot.... Took me time to find out !!!

  9. #9
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel007 View Post
    Did you put your USB drive into the closess hole to the ps3 light ? The usb slot thats not near the edge of ps3 casing. Its called usb0000 not usb0006.

    My ReactPsn didnt install correctly with the first usb slot.... Took me time to find out !!!
    Yup did that too! im going bananas! haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •