User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection TB Black Screen!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member PS3ISO Enthusiast Benizakura201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Metal Gear Solid HD Collection TB Black Screen!!

    I Have TB V2.62 but Metal Gear Solid HD Collection but not working ..there are two big files +4GB i split them by split4G and install them in HDD Internal but still the same ..

    Metal_Gear_Solid_HD_Collection_EUR_PS3-ANTiDOTE

    any1 have the same error ?
    Last edited by Benizakura201; 14th May 2012 at 09:40 AM.

  2. #2
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    True blue wont play split files, so you have to FTP the game over to your internal hdd, make sure you transfer the unsplit files

  3. #3
    Member Starting To Post
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Yeps, I Had this problem. Not anymore,

    You probably have the BLES version. It doesn't work on the european, download the BLUS version instead. You splitted the files properly and installed it in your internal HDD.

    But the problem lies with the region. So get the US version, you'll be fine

  4. #4
    Senior Member PS3ISO Enthusiast Benizakura201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qubix View Post
    True blue wont play split files, so you have to FTP the game over to your internal hdd, make sure you transfer the unsplit files
    But Mass Effect 3 have +4GB Files and works fine!

  5. #5
    Senior Member PS3ISO Enthusiast Benizakura201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maduin View Post
    Yeps, I Had this problem. Not anymore,

    You probably have the BLES version. It doesn't work on the european, download the BLUS version instead. You splitted the files properly and installed it in your internal HDD.

    But the problem lies with the region. So get the US version, you'll be fine
    I hope US work

    Thank u guys

  6. #6
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    can i play games that are over 4GB off my external hard drive by FTPing these files to the external not the internal as i have a 40GB phat PS3

  7. #7
    Senior Member High Lander Beharii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Prishtina, Kosovo
    Posts
    2,340
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Turk View Post
    can i play games that are over 4GB off my external hard drive by FTPing these files to the external not the internal as i have a 40GB phat PS3
    You have to run them through split4g first. Fat32 doesn't support 4GB+ files.

  8. #8
    Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I have the same problem black screen but I got my copy off a friend and copied to internal hard drive and I from Ireland wat can I do for it to work

  9. #9
    Senior Member PS3ISO AllStar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    AB
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    I have the same problem black screen but I got my copy off a friend and copied to internal hard drive and I from Ireland wat can I do for it to work
    And is it the US version?

  10. #10
    Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    its the bles1419 ver any wayi can get it to work

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •