February 2015 - Donation

Hi members of this community and scene a like. I would like to take a minute of your time to ask if you could please donate just a little to help towards server costs. We are facing really hard times, and as such, we are now only able to run on 1 server. By running on 1 server, it increases load times and as such, could possibly ruin your experience when viewing this forum.

In return for your donation, we will give the services below as a way to say thank you for your contribution.
  • - You will have the ads disabled version of the website.
  • - You will be given an extra user group (certified contributor).
  • - You will have the oppertunity to change your username (once only).
  • - You will be given the ability to view an entire section dedicated to contributors. This section will not be seen by those that haven't donated.
  • - You will keep your certified helper status once your donation expires.
  • - Lastly, we will give you access to the moderator section and chat box where you can talk to staff and uploader members of this community.

So why not donate and help keep PS3ISO alive!

If you've read this message, thank you. We greatly appreciate all the help you provide towards this community.

ISO Network
0 %
Total Donations to cover the February server costs %0.5
100 %
Donate to PS3ISO Via Paypal
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection TB Black Screen!!
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection TB Black Screen!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    Senior Member PS3ISO Enthusiast Benizakura201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Metal Gear Solid HD Collection TB Black Screen!!

    I Have TB V2.62 but Metal Gear Solid HD Collection but not working ..there are two big files +4GB i split them by split4G and install them in HDD Internal but still the same ..

    Metal_Gear_Solid_HD_Collection_EUR_PS3-ANTiDOTE

    any1 have the same error ?
    Last edited by Benizakura201; 14th May 2012 at 09:40 AM.

  2. #2
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    True blue wont play split files, so you have to FTP the game over to your internal hdd, make sure you transfer the unsplit files

  3. #3
    Member Starting To Post
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeps, I Had this problem. Not anymore,

    You probably have the BLES version. It doesn't work on the european, download the BLUS version instead. You splitted the files properly and installed it in your internal HDD.

    But the problem lies with the region. So get the US version, you'll be fine ;)

  4. #4
    Senior Member PS3ISO Enthusiast Benizakura201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qubix View Post
    True blue wont play split files, so you have to FTP the game over to your internal hdd, make sure you transfer the unsplit files
    But Mass Effect 3 have +4GB Files and works fine!

  5. #5
    Senior Member PS3ISO Enthusiast Benizakura201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maduin View Post
    Yeps, I Had this problem. Not anymore,

    You probably have the BLES version. It doesn't work on the european, download the BLUS version instead. You splitted the files properly and installed it in your internal HDD.

    But the problem lies with the region. So get the US version, you'll be fine ;)
    I hope US work

    Thank u guys

  6. #6
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    can i play games that are over 4GB off my external hard drive by FTPing these files to the external not the internal as i have a 40GB phat PS3

  7. #7
    Senior Member Immortal Beharii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Prishtina, Kosovo
    Posts
    1,372
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Turk View Post
    can i play games that are over 4GB off my external hard drive by FTPing these files to the external not the internal as i have a 40GB phat PS3
    You have to run them through split4g first. Fat32 doesn't support 4GB+ files.

  8. #8
    Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I have the same problem black screen but I got my copy off a friend and copied to internal hard drive and I from Ireland wat can I do for it to work

  9. #9
    Senior Member PS3ISO AllStar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    AB
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    I have the same problem black screen but I got my copy off a friend and copied to internal hard drive and I from Ireland wat can I do for it to work
    And is it the US version?

  10. #10
    Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    its the bles1419 ver any wayi can get it to work

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •