User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Dead Space 3 3.55 Save fix [request]

  1. #1
    Senior Member PS3ISO AllStar iETH4N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North America (North-East; not specific I know)
    Posts
    706
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Dead Space 3 3.55 Save fix [request]

    Edit: I [finally] updated to Rogero 4.30 v2.05 and DS3 works of course. I have ~150 games and only 3 of them don't [yet] work for me on this firmware.
    Last edited by iETH4N; 20th February 2013 at 11:51 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member High Lander
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,634
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iETH4N View Post
    Can someone please contact DUPLEX or PropJoe and tell them to please provide us a fully-working 3.55 fix? As everyone on 3.55 knows, the current 3.55 fix doesn't actually save the game and once the player exits to XMB or restarts/turns off the console the save file disappears.

    The point of playing the campaign the first time is to build a strong suit and weapons for the second run through. I need to save my game!
    My friend propJOE and I know the problem and we worked together to fix it but so far without result !

  3. #3
    Member PS3ISO Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Actually your saved game is still in your ps3 check your save files. The problem is that the game won't recognize it.

  4. #4
    Member Starting To Post
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Hmm, peciliar problem. it would be helpful to know if the save after the game is closed stays complete or not, perhaps some files become corrupted or missed when one exit the game. Also, perhaps it's something to do with fix permissions? No one tried to run fix permissions before starting a new game session?

  5. #5
    Junior Member Contemporary
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    The problem is definitely a well known one.. it just doesn't impact very many people because most people are on Rogero.. us 3.41/3.55 are the stragglers :D

    Glad it sounds like they're working on it though.. I guess I'll hold off a few more days on updating. Been on OFW for YEARS without updating.. You guys will have my undying gratitude if you get a fix going

  6. #6
    Junior Member Starting To Post
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i'm just another dude waiting / wanting a propper fix for 3.55

  7. #7
    Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirebublE View Post
    i'm just another dude waiting / wanting a propper fix for 3.55
    Me to

  8. #8
    Senior Member PS3ISO Supporter s111or's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lisboa - Portugal
    Posts
    174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirebublE View Post
    i'm just another dude waiting / wanting a propper fix for 3.55
    So was I. I just decided not to wait anymore, and went onto 4.30 Rogero v2.05 just to play this particular game.I AM LOVING IT, so far!

    I do have all games saved in backups that contain original game plus the fix(es), so it's just a matter of time untill alll my games run on 4.30 Rogero.

    Also I'm moving into a new flat, so everything is already boxed for and waiting for the transportation, so will only do that ( de-fixing the 3.55 games) on the new flat.

    Anyway, there are some fantastic threads right here on ps3iso.com were one can get all ( most of, at least) the original eboot.bin, param.sfo and other files like they were 'originally' before the 3.55 fixes.
    Cheers, good luck to everybody, and good time-spent-playing-PS3-free-of-cost-backups

  9. #9
    Senior Member PS3ISO AllStar iETH4N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North America (North-East; not specific I know)
    Posts
    706
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s111or View Post
    So was I. I just decided not to wait anymore, and went onto 4.30 Rogero v2.05 just to play this particular game.I AM LOVING IT, so far!

    I do have all games saved in backups that contain original game plus the fix(es), so it's just a matter of time untill alll my games run on 4.30 Rogero.

    Also I'm moving into a new flat, so everything is already boxed for and waiting for the transportation, so will only do that ( de-fixing the 3.55 games) on the new flat.

    Anyway, there are some fantastic threads right here on ps3iso.com were one can get all ( most of, at least) the original eboot.bin, param.sfo and other files like they were 'originally' before the 3.55 fixes.
    Cheers, good luck to everybody, and good time-spent-playing-PS3-free-of-cost-backups
    Hello s111or:

    I too this morning finally upgraded to Rogero 4.30 v 2.05 from 3.55CFW. I have over 150+ games. So far, the vast majority of the games I've tested worked on Rogero 4.30 ! I'm happy that I updated. I'm playing Dead Space 3 and the saving works. All DLCs were unlocked by DUPLEX too. Upgrading was extremely easy and almost all games work on 4.30 by simply deleting game data and/or using BD-mirror.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by opoisso893 View Post
    My friend propJOE and I know the problem and we worked together to fix it but so far without result !
    Hello opoisso893:

    Thanks for the reply. This morning I upgraded to Rogero 4.30 v 2.05 though. I'm currently getting a black screen on several games so I'll need to find someone with the original files...
    Last edited by iETH4N; 13th February 2013 at 10:32 PM.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Starting To Post
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i dont want to upgrade... no code unique, one of my joystick just dont sync on 3.55+ (wireless), my external isnt recognized on 3.55+, no QA flag (u must b on 3.55 in order to install it), no FSM and i just dont want to upgrade

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •