I have a question. Does this tool
CEX2DEX Application Released – Supports Any PS3 NOR / NAND Flash Dump
Do this part?Or which step?
1. dump your nor in GameOS using this tool: http://www.mediafire.com/?vwe5oi7em54dwk9 (use memdump_0.01-FINAL.gnpdrm.pkg)
2. now you will need to unpack your nor, use norunpack
3. open your unpacked nor folder, copy the "metldr" from "asecure_loader" folder into "metldrpwn" folder.
4. copy "metldrpwn" folder to /home/yourusername
5. start terminal
6 cd metldrpwn
cp /proc/metldrpwn/dump /home/yourusername/
7. open "dump" in hex editor
8. copy the bytes 0x00-0x0f
9. use your hex editors search function and paste the bytes(0x00-0x0f)
10. your keys will be at 0x0000C7xx (i had different offset in 2 dumps, so use search)
11. copy your keys into a new file and save as eid_root_key.bin & rename your nor dump to "CEXFLASH.bin"
12. open "PS3Tools v2.6" run cex to dex (it will error if the keys are wrong.. so nothing to worry about)
13. copy the DEXFLASH.bin to root of your USB drive.