***Before proceeding make sure you have a working Blu-ray drive in your PS3 because this game requires a BD game disc (any PS3 game) in the drive to play. This is true for all PS3's currently using any CFW with any game manager***
***The fix mentioned here fixes all issues on 3.41/3.55 pertaining to Fatalities, Combos, Trophies, Multiplayer, etc...***
1. Download Mortal Kombat 9 from within this site here --> http://www.ps3iso.com/306954-post1664.html and don't forget to thank the uploader and +Rep them.
2. Download the fix for 3.41/3.55 which comes in a .pkg file here --> http://www.ps3iso.com/dead-link-thre...-fix-only.html. Thank the uploader and +Rep them. **I downloaded the Scene release by CHARGED which has the fix .pkg included**
3. Start up Multiman from the XMB.
4. Go to your computer and start your file server client. I use FileZilla which can be grabbed here for windows --> *NOTE: If using FileZilla I recommend you go into - Edit>Settings>Transfers> and where it says "Max simultaneous transfers" make sure that number is set at "1". I believe default is "2" but it was making the transfers take longer because of hangups.
5. FTP into your PS3 and navigate to the default dir "dev_hdd0/GAMES". Before you put your BLUS30522 folder in the GAMES folder, open it up and delete the folder named "PS3_UPDATE". When done, exit Multiman.
6. Put the fix .pkg file named "UP1018-BLUS30522_00-MORTALKOMBATPTCH-A0101-V0101-PE.pkg" on USB and install it on your PS3.
7. Go back into Multiman and load Mortal Kombat 9. Multiman will set access rights and prompt you to change the "param.sfo" file and choose "Yes".
8. Now, the game should start. If the game does not start and you get brought back to the XMB don't worry yet, scroll up to and look for the "Mortal Kombat Disc" icon above Multiman.
*Note: I'm not sure if you need to delete the "PS3_UPDATE" folder from the game or not as I mentioned in #5, I got the idea from user "MM84" on here. Thank you!
**If it still isn't working for you I will come to your house and do it for you **