PDA

View Full Version : PS1 Game with ESR

igguka
10th October 2009, 06:36 PM
Hi I am actually new here and have been downloading and burning Ps2 games without a hitch but there is actually a game i have been dying to play (resident evil) but it's for the PSONE and I am not exactly sure on how to burn the games or if my mod can even support them, any advice would be appreciated thanks :D

Igguka!

igguka
10th October 2009, 07:44 PM
but they should work fine on my esr mod?

igguka
11th October 2009, 12:18 AM
aww how depressing :( well ty for info

windrider
11th October 2009, 11:18 PM
Hi I am actually new here and have been downloading and burning Ps2 games without a hitch but there is actually a game i have been dying to play (resident evil) but it's for the PSONE and I am not exactly sure on how to burn the games or if my mod can even support them, any advice would be appreciated thanks :D

Igguka!

If you have a slim PS2 and you block the sensors, you can play backups using fmcb 1.8

I do it all the time.

This is just a copy/paste of how to do it

1: Load up your MC with MCBOOT 1.8

2: I configured my LaunchELF to open via the R1 trigger and also added a short cut for the PS2 browser
Make sure Disk control is set to ON in the select configure option in LauncherELF menu.

3: I disabled the sensors on my ps2 slim fliptop , use tape and tissue method,and make sure it`s secure
Remember all 3 must be disabled.

4: Place any ps1 original in the ps2 close lid and hold the R1 trigger turn on power and wait untill it loads into the LaunchELF main menu , open fliptop and replace your original with the backup psx game ,now scroll to PS2 Browser and press O ......wait and in a few seconds you will be playing your backups.

And just fyi, I use old school methods and have always burned my PS1 backups at 12-16x using Alcohol 120, usually 1/4 speed of the CD-R you are using.
I use Verbatim CD-R all the time.
But others seem to have better luck burning slow... so whatever works for you.. YOu may have to experiment a bit.

igguka
12th October 2009, 12:35 AM
curse my ps2 phat... lol

windrider
12th October 2009, 12:49 AM
Awww, I was wondering that. Well if its V9, there is simple way also.