PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Fieron
24th June 2009, 06:15 AM
I'm sorry, but I can't figure out the process to burn a PSX game. I first tried Magic ISO, didn't work. I've downloaded Alcohol 120% and tried burning it to a CD, didn't work. Can someone please explain step by step, because I don't have a mod chip either. Like what software what to do and how to get my PS2 to read the correct format. Thanks.

dezero
24th June 2009, 12:25 PM
Well, For the burning, you can use IMGBurn you can google that and use it for free, great program. For extracting them, Use WinRAR. Burn the .cue or .bin on imgburn with a speed of 1-4x. For the playing, you can probably use psxlauncher.elf but I dont really know anything about so I can't help you there.

morphous999
18th July 2009, 09:44 PM
I'm sorry, but I can't figure out the process to burn a PSX game. I first tried Magic ISO, didn't work. I've downloaded Alcohol 120% and tried burning it to a CD, didn't work. Can someone please explain step by step, because I don't have a mod chip either. Like what software what to do and how to get my PS2 to read the correct format. Thanks.

first off you need to get your psx chipped after that go into alchol 120 and down the botom of the first screen i think you will find a list of profiles go through and select the playstation profile then load the game into it and thats it alchol also has a profile for playstation 2 games as well but you need to get your psx chipped it will not play the back ups without the chip hope this helps

RabidWeezle2
28th July 2009, 02:55 AM
first off you need to get your psx chipped after that go into alchol 120 and down the botom of the first screen i think you will find a list of profiles go through and select the playstation profile then load the game into it and thats it alchol also has a profile for playstation 2 games as well but you need to get your psx chipped it will not play the back ups without the chip hope this helps

:/ he wasn't asking about psx... he was asking about ps2...

alright, the only way I know how to do this is a swap trick that requires a REAL psx game and the burned one, and one of those slide cards (or on a slim the sensor mod), basically you stick in the original the normal way, let it barely load the game, do the cogswap trick with the slide card, then stick it back in. There probly is an elf to do it to without there being such a crazy time limit to do it in. On the SLIM it's hella easy, you do the sensor mod (it's really easy, youtube it), and keep the tray open, turn it on with an original disk, watch the laser do it's initial swipe, then pull out the real psx disk and stick in the copy, and it works.