PDA

View Full Version : Question about Slide Method

Evilman_89
10th December 2008, 02:49 PM
i know how to do the slide method but i have a question about it. i'm planning on getting a hard drive for my PS2, and i heard from sources that you can install import games onto the hard drive by using the slide method along with the HD loader elf or disc (according to sources, either one will work). anyway, the guides say to wait until the disc stops spinning to forcibly eject the disc tray using the slide method, however, how can you tell if the disc has stopped spinning? i am using a fat PS2 that is unmodded and what will happen if you use the slide method while the disc is spinning?

luisoman2000
10th December 2008, 02:52 PM
if you are going to use the elf you will need to have installed free memory card boot, its a soft mod that will allow you to run ither elf files such as ulaunch, hdloader or ESR. as for the rest of your questions ill let john answer em cuz i have never used the slide tool before

johncccccc
10th December 2008, 02:53 PM
if you are going to use the elf you will need to have installed free memory card boot, its a soft mod that will allow you to run ither elf files such as ulaunch, hdloader or ESR. as for the rest of your questions ill let john answer em cuz i have never used the slide tool before

i just typed most of that then got :
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

never mind you beat me

Evilman_89
10th December 2008, 04:10 PM
well yea, i know how to boot the hdloader program, i use Codebreaker along with SMS Player to boot it. but most importantly......what would happen if i were to mistakenly to use the slide method if the disc was still spinning?