Thanks for Your Donations
2012 Staff Recruit
OK folks, its time for us to get a few more staff.
As we continue to grow and expand, its important to keep the site as organized as we can and stay on top of any issues. The staff here are all volunteers who give of their time to help keeping this place fun and useful for all the community. We're interested in finding more of these special people to help us keep the site running well.... do you think you would want to help this way? Then read on!
There are always many more people willing to help than I can ever promote to staff, so you will appreciate I need to restrict applications a bit to ensure we look at the most likely candidates:
This is some of what we are looking for:
- A decent track record here on ps3iso, a history of making useful or helpful posts and an obvious long-term interest in the community here.
- Maturity - being a moderator here means you need to take a balanced view, and candidates need to have shown they behave in this way in their posts here.
- Enthusiasm! The position is not always fun, so you really need a lot of enthusiasm and dedication to keep you going sometimes!
This is what we are not looking for:
- Recent arrivals to the site. Sorry, but you need to establish a little history here before we can consider you.
- Status seekers. My staff get respect because they are helpful and firm but fair... I'm not interested in those seeking status from the position, and staff are not above the site rules.
- Those who have demonstrated they can't follow the sites rules. If you have a history of infractions, you can't be considered.
What benefits do staff get?
Not a lot I'm afraid! The respect of good members here at the site and the feeling of helping out and making a difference in a great community. Staff do have the adds disabled too, and we get a private section of the forum to discuss staff matters in, but thats about it!
Still Interested? Reckon you meet the above criteria? Then here's how to apply:
PM me (Chrisr9191) with the subject 'Staff Application' in the subject field.
If you don't put this in the subject field there is a good chance you won't get considered, as my inbox receives far too many PM's for me to sort unless you use the correct subject!
Please include the following details:
Please submit all applications by the 6th of June 2012 to be considered.
Where you are from (we want lots of timezones)
A statement saying why you think you would be a good moderator.
Anything else you think may be relevant!
I will be choosing applicants myself, with the help and input of the current staff to help guide me.
I anticipate that I will make around 10 or more appointments....
There will be many more good applicants than I can hope to appoint, so please don't feel upset if we can't choose you this time around - you all have my thanks and gratitude for being willing to help, and its people like you that help to keep this site the great place it is.
Last edited by chrisr9191; 6th May 2012 at 10:34 AM.
a history of making useful or helpful posts and an obvious long-term interest in the community here
Originally Posted by Melo
I recommend VenoumusX and Lightyear.
kamandwe, windrider and beharii.
^ This ^
Originally Posted by ireggae
^ And This ^
Originally Posted by CrimsonX
I nominate Gambaa.
Tags for this Thread